Pitfall #2: Attempting to modularize the end product

Another common mistake is the desire to include all variants of a document in a module. Most lawyers like an intellectual challenge and try to make the ultimate module. As a result, there is too much time in its development. In addition, the end user will have to answer too many questions in order to create a good basic document.

2 tips to avoid this:

1. Cut the document into commonly used parts
Are there parts of the document that are also used separately? Modularize them first. The smaller the steps, the faster you can start using the module. By using the module, progressive insights will arise with which you will improve the module. When all the separate parts have been made you can connect the parts together to create a well-functioning total module.

2. Apply the 80/20 rule
When creating the modules, ask yourself which clauses appear in 80% of the cases and modularize only those clauses. Clauses that fall in the remaining 20% category are (for the time being) better added by hand in Word. This way you can use the module to generate a good version of the document which you can finetune to the client’s need in Word.

Krijg gratis een vrijblijvende demo

Tijdens onze online demo van 30 minuten ontdekt u alle ins en outs van docbldr en kunt u vragen stellen.

Hidden
Consent(Required)

TRY IT OUT

We will set up a demo environment for you, so you can experience what it is like to generate documents with docbldr
Hidden
Consent(Required)

Request brochure

Submit the form below, and you will receive our proposition and pricing
Hidden
Consent(Required)

Why document automation is booming right now

After downloading the whitepaper, the founder of docbldr will approach you with some questions about document automation in your organization. If you do not wish to be contacted, you can indicate this.

Hidden
Consent(Required)

GET A FREE DEMO

During our 30 minute online demo you will discover all the ins and outs of docbldr and you can ask questions.

Hidden
Consent(Required)

Vraag brochure aan

Vul onderstaande gegevens in en ontvang een samenvatting van onze propositie en prijzen.

Hidden
Consent(Required)

Vraag brochure aan

Vul onderstaande gegevens in en ontvang een samenvatting van onze propositie en prijzen. 
Hidden
Consent(Required)

Waarom automatisering van documenten juist nu een vlucht neemt

Na het downloaden van de whitepaper zal de oprichter van docbldr u benaderen met enkele vragen over documentautomatisering in uw organisatie. Als u geen contact wenst kunt u dit aangeven.

Hidden
Consent(Required)

Probeer zelf uit

We zetten een online omgeving voor u op zodat u zelf kunt ervaren hoe het is om met docbldr documenten te genereren.
Hidden
Consent(Required)

Krijg gratis een vrijblijvende demo

Tijdens onze online demo van 30 minuten ontdekt u alle ins en outs van docbldr en kunt u vragen stellen.

Hidden
Consent(Required)